George, Terrie, Heather, Josh, Angel, Daniel

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Life's Quilt

I haven't written in my blog for a couple weeks now and was thinking on what God would want me to write. I started this blog to be an encouragement to others  and  Satan often tells me that I have nothing to say. What do I write about?  It seems like a jumble of different things that come up in life.

 That is when I realized that our life is like a quilt. Many pieces cut up just to be sewn back together. O the beauty that comes from the finished product. Why? Why cut up fabric just to sew it back together? I am not a quilter, but I sure admire those who are. They have a vision as to how the finished project will look. That is how God sees our lives. He sees that finished project when often we only see bits and pieces. We see the knots and strings, and mistakes, but when He puts it together,  it is a wonderful creation of beauty. 

I think of the pieces of my quilt. God,family,friends,adoption,homeschooling,church, and many more. Through God's Grace these pieces are fitting together to make my life. I want to share my stories with you! 

How can I encourage you. my reader? What would you like me to write about? Please leave me a comment as to how I can be an encouragement to you. Sometimes we just need to hear from others who have been there. As we search each day to do what is right, remember our quilt is being put together, piece by piece. Be patient, the end result will be breath taking!

No comments:

Post a Comment