George, Terrie, Heather, Josh, Angel, Daniel

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Giggles

Giggles

In this day of terrorist attacks,destruction, and death, it is easy to get over whelmed. The news is almost all bad. I was reminded yesterday of simple pleasures.

As I sat out side watching the kids swim, I thought about what life is. My youngest granddaughter was in the pool giggling. For some reason this child’s giggles always make me smile. It blesses my heart to hear her simply enjoying life. Her giggles are light and bubbly and let me know that she is content and happy.

Life is what we make it. Yes, we have struggles and heartaches but we can always be thankful. Their are many problems in the world today and if I let myself think on them I would be an unsettled bundle of nerves all the time. But I remember that God is in control and I don’t have to solve the worlds problems. My job is to teach and watch these three young ones who are enjoying life with out a care.

I didn’t feel well as I sat watching them and would rather have been inside since the day was actually cool and damp and my throat was hurting. But I ended up with a blessing as they enjoyed their time in the pool.

Life is brief and all too soon they are grown. I am thankful to God for giving me the time to be an example to these three. As you go through your day, take pleasure in the little things. They are really what is important.


No comments:

Post a Comment