George, Terrie, Heather, Josh, Angel, Daniel

Thursday, January 5, 2017

MY JESUS I LOVE THEE


MY JESUS I LOVE THEE

To start 2017 right I have to share the most important thing in life. That is salvation. Salvation is a free gift from God through Jesus Christ. In this blog, I want to share with you the many stories of how God has blessed me. My marriage, children, family, friends,church, and so much more.

The most important thing that has happened in my life is getting saved - giving my life to Jesus. I had always known who Jesus was, just like I knew who George Washington was. History figures stored away in my mind.I always believed that God existed, But I did not have a relationship with him until 1991.

Our first baby was 3 years old, and she needed to be in church! We had to go to take her, we certainly wouldn’t let her out of our sight. God had given her to us, we knew that for sure. As we began attending church (because it was right for our 3 year old) we heard God’s message.

 God didn’t just die on the cross, he did it for me! To live forever in heaven when I die, I needed to ask Jesus into my heart to take my sin away. Salvation is not a decision we make in our head. It is one that comes from the heart!

God’s forgiveness is free to all who ask.But we must ask.It is As simple as ABC. Admit that you have done wrong (sinned). Believe that Jesus died on that cross for your sins. Confess with your mouth that Jesus is God. And believe in your heart that He can take away your sins and be your Lord! Just as present is not yours until you receive (open) it, so salvation is the same. Waiting to be accepted. Thank you God for saving me!!

Romans 10:9 King James Version  

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Ephesians 2:1-9

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

My favorite hymn is:


MY JESUS I LOVE THEE

My Jesus, I love Thee, I know Thou art mine;
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign;
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art Thou;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.


I love Thee because Thou hast first loved me,
And purchased my pardon on Calvary’s tree;
I love Thee for wearing the thorns on Thy brow;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

I’ll love Thee in life, I will love Thee in death,
And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

In mansions of glory and endless delight,
I’ll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright;
I’ll sing with the glittering crown on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

Long before I loved Jesus, he loved me.

John 3:16 King James Version 

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Do you love Jesus? Have you ask him to forgive your sins and save you? You can right now, where ever you are, just pray and give your life to Him. You won’t be sorry.

Please share this with anyone who needs Jesus! By the way, we ALL need Jesus! If you have asked Jesus please leave a comment, and give God all the glory!



No comments:

Post a Comment