George, Terrie, Heather, Josh, Angel, Daniel

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Merry CHRISTmas 2016

Christmas is about a baby, baby Jesus! He grew to be a man, led a sinless life, and died on the cross for me and you. Through Him we can have eternal life in heaven.

I truly believe children are a gift from the Lord. In this day of easy abortion I am reminded that they are precious in His sight. Since I was a young girl, I have always loved babies. All babies ,children and animal babies! But we will save my love for fur babies for a future time.

As I pondered the idea of writing a blog, I wondered what I could write about to encourage other’s that has not already been written. Then I knew, my life’s passions are children,adoption,homeschooling, special needs, and serving in children ministries. They are precious in His sight and mine.

My hope is to encourage anyone who is trying to make a difference in a child's life. Whether it is as a parent, teacher, adoptive parent or a church worker, friend or neighbor.


I am a christian wife and mother of four adopted children, one with some special needs. My husband and I have been happily married for 35 years. I have home schooled all my children and now am homeschooling my 2 grandchildren along with our youngest son.

We live on a family farm in rural West Virginia. As I share our journey through our adoptions, homeschooling, serving the Lord, victories and defeats, I hope you will follow along and be blessed.

2 comments: